Help Center> Distributed Message Service for RocketMQ> User Guide> Managing Instances> Modifying Instance Information
Updated on 2023-03-24 GMT+08:00
Modifying Instance Information
After purchasing a RocketMQ instance, you can modify parameters of the instance based on your service requirements, including the instance name, enterprise project, description, and security group.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner to select a region.
Select the region where your RocketMQ instance is located.
- Click and choose Application > Distributed Message Service (for RocketMQ) to open the console of DMS for Kafka.
- Click a RocketMQ instance to go to the instance details page.
- Modify the following parameters if needed:
After the parameters are modified, view the modification result in the following ways:
- Instance name
- Enterprise project
- Public Access (For details about how to change the public access configuration, see Configuring Public Access.)
- Security group
- ACL (This setting can be changed only for instances purchased after August 21, 2021.)
- If Public Access has been modified, you will be redirected to the Background Tasks page, which displays the modification progress and result.
- If Instance Name, Description, ACL, Enterprise Project, or Security Group has been modified, the modification result will be displayed in the upper right corner of the page.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot