Typical Applications in the ECS Scenario
- Creating an ECS That Supports InfiniBand NICs
- Configuring Password-free Login to an ECS
- Installing and Using MPIs
- Creating a Private Image Using an ECS
- Creating an Application Cluster
- Configuring Password-free Login Between ECSs in a Cluster
- Running MPI Applications on an HPC Cluster
- Best Practices in the ECS Scenario
Typical Applications in the BMS Scenario
- Creating a BMS Cluster
- Configuring Password-free Login Between BMSs in a Cluster
- Installing and Using MPIs (x86 BMS)
- Installing and Using MPIs (Kunpeng BMS)
- Running MPI Applications in an HPC Cluster (x86 BMS)
- Running MPI Applications in an HPC Cluster (Kunpeng BMS)
- Change History
HPC-S² User Guide
- Getting Started
- Viewing the Cluster Deployment Progress
- Viewing HPC Clusters
- HPC Cluster Management
- Node Management
- Shared Storage Management
- Why Am I Still Charged After I Deleted My Cluster?
- What Can I Do If a Compute Node Cannot Be Found or Fails to Be Added to a Cluster?
- If I Fail to Deploy a Cloud Server in a Cluster, Can I Deploy It in Another Cluster?
- What Can I Do If I Receive Error Message "Insufficient EIP quota"?
- What Can I Do If the Maximum Number of Clusters Has Been Reached?
- What Can I Do If I Receive Error Message "master node cannot reached" But the Master Node is Running?
- Change History
Help Center> High Performance Computing> User Guide> Typical Applications in the BMS Scenario> Installing and Using MPIs (Kunpeng BMS)> MPIs Supported in the Kunpeng BMS Scenario
Updated at: Feb 10, 2022 GMT+08:00
MPIs Supported in the Kunpeng BMS Scenario
The following MPIs are supported in the Kunpeng BMS scenario:
- Built-in OpenMPI of the IB driver
- Community Open MPI
Install and use an MPI as needed.