Configuring Health Check
You can configure health check to detect unhealthy endpoints and ensure service reliability and availability.
Before configuring the health check, ensure that the backend security group allows access from the 184.108.40.206/23 and 220.127.116.11/23 network segments and the configured health check port.
- Log in to the management console.
- On the homepage, click in the upper left corner and choose Networking > Global Accelerator.
The Global Accelerator page is displayed.
- Search for the global accelerator by name or ID.
- Click the name of the global accelerator to go to the details page.
- Click Endpoint Groups.
- Click the name of the endpoint group.
- In the basic information area, click Configure next to Health Check.
- Specify the parameters listed in Configuring Health Check.
Table 1 Parameters required for configuring health check
Whether to enable health check.
If you disable health check, requests may be forwarded to unhealthy endpoints.
Currently, only TCP can be used for health check.
The port used for health check.
The port number ranges from 1 to 65535.
The maximum time between two consecutive health checks, in seconds.
The interval ranges from 1 to 60.
The maximum time required for waiting for a response to a health check request, in seconds.
The timeout ranges from 1 to 60.
The maximum number of health check retries allowed.
The value ranges from 1 to 10.
- Click OK.