Help Center> Elastic Cloud Server> User Guide> NICs> Managing Virtual IP Addresses
Updated on 2023-01-11 GMT+08:00
Managing Virtual IP Addresses
A virtual IP address provides the second IP address for one or more ECS NICs, improving high availability between the ECSs.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click . Under Compute, click Elastic Cloud Server.
- On the Elastic Cloud Server page, click the name of the target ECS.
The page providing details about the ECS is displayed.
- On the Network Interfaces tab, locate the target virtual IP address and click Manage Virtual IP Address in the Operation column.
- On the IP Addresses tab of the page that is displayed, locate the row containing the target virtual IP address and select Bind to EIP or Bind to Instance in the Operation column.
Multiple ECSs deployed to work in active/standby mode can be bound with a virtual IP address to improve DR performance.
- Click OK.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot