Managing Virtual IP Addresses
A virtual IP address provides the second IP address for one or more ECS NICs, improving high availability between the ECSs.
- Log in to the management console.
- Under Compute, click Elastic Cloud Server.
- On the Elastic Cloud Server page, click the name of the target ECS.
The page providing details about the ECS is displayed.
- Click the NICs tab. Then, click Manage Virtual IP Address.
- On the IP Addresses tab of the page that is displayed, locate the row containing the target virtual IP address and select Bind to EIP or Bind to Instance in the Operation column.
Multiple ECSs deployed to work in active/standby mode can be bound with a virtual IP address to improve DR performance.
- Click OK.