Help Center > > User Guide> GaussDB Database Management (Standard Edition)> SQL Operations> SQL Window
Updated at: Mar 20, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose SQL Operation > SQL Window.
- In the navigation pane on the left, select a user and view the tables or views.
- Execute SQL: Used to execute SQL statements.
- Execute SQL Plan: Used to report the execution of SQL statements to facilitate troubleshooting and optimize the SQL processing performance.
- Stored SQL: DAS allows you to add, view and manage frequently used SQL statements.
- Format: Used to improve the readability of SQL statements. If you click this button, the SQL statements are displayed in line break mode but the logic and semantics of the SQL statements will not be changed.