Updated at: May 14, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- In the Operation column of the Database List page, locate the target database and click Query. The SQL window is displayed.
- In the navigation pane on the left, view the database, tables, or views.
- Execute SQL: Used to execute SQL statements.
- Execute SQL Plan: Used to report the execution of SQL statements to facilitate troubleshooting and optimize the SQL processing performance.
- Stored SQL: DAS allows you to add, view and manage frequently used SQL statements.
- Format: Used to improve the readability of SQL statements. If you click this button, the SQL statements are displayed in line break mode but the logic and semantics of the SQL statements will not be changed.