DAS allows you to export a large amount of data at a time to facilitate data query or to back up data for migration. This section describes how to export data.
- Both databases and SQL result sets of the primary and standby DB instances can be exported.
- For single-node DB instances, databases and SQL result sets can be exported.
- On the top menu bar, choose Data Schemes > Data Export.
- Enter your reason for export.
- Select the Database or SQL Result tab.
- If you select Database, proceed as follows:
- On the Request Export tab page, select the database to be exported. Set Select Table to Specific tables or All tables. If there are too many tables in the selected database, search for a table by name in the search box.
- (Optional) For Other Object to Export, select Procedures, Events, Functions, Triggers, and Views as needed.
- For Export Content, select Data, Structure, or Data and structure as needed
- For File Format, select SQL or CSV.
- For Character Set, select UTF8 or GBK.
- (Optional) Under Advanced Settings, select options for File Options as required.
- Select options for Extended Options as required.
- Select options for Data Options as required. Click OK.
- Before selecting a database, you need to apply for the required database permission. For details, see Databases.
- When selecting a table, you can select a column of the table and set the WHERE condition for further filtering.