Creating a Ticket
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
Tickets are classified into five types: permission application, sensitive column deletion, SQL modification, data import, and data export.
- If you are a common user, apply for database permissions first.
- SQL modification mainly involves the execution of DML and DDL statements.
- On the top menu bar, choose Tickets.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click Create Ticket. The following steps use Request SQL Modification as an example to describe how to create a ticket. The operations for creating other types of tickets are similar.Figure 1 Create Ticket
- On the displayed Create Ticket page, select Request Permissions on Databases and click OK to go to the database permission application page.
- On the displayed page, click Add. On the displayed page, filter databases by environment type and DB engine. Select your required database and click OK.Figure 2 Adding a database
- Set parameters Permissions and Duration, and enter the application reason.Figure 3 Database Permission Application
- Ensure that the settings are correct and click Submit. The system automatically processes the application according to the approval process set in advance.