To secure database access, you can configure a whitelist to control IP addresses that access your database. This section describes how to configure such a whitelist in Enterprise Change Approval.
Adding IP Addresses to a Whitelist
- On the top menu bar, choose System Management > Access Control.
- On the Access Control page, click New Whitelist.
- On the displayed page, enter the IP addresses to be added and enter the description.
- Click OK.
Editing a Whitelist
- In the list, view the IP addresses trusted by the current account.
- Locate the whitelist you want to edit and click Edit in the Operation column.
- On the displayed page, edit the whitelist. You can enter multiple IP addresses at a time, with each two separated using semicolons (;). You can also enter an IP address range, for example, 127.1.10.6;192.168.1.64/24.
- Click OK to save the modification.
Deleting a Whitelist
- In the list, view the IP addresses trusted by the current account. You can delete whitelists that are no longer needed.
- Locate the whitelist you want to delete and click Delete in the Operation column. In the displayed dialog box, click Yes.
Deleted whitelists cannot be recovered. Exercise caution when performing this operation.