Approval Process Management
Adding an Approval Process
- On the top menu bar, choose System Management > Approval Process Management.
- On the displayed page, click Create in the upper left corner.
- In the displayed dialog box, specify the name, approver, and remarks as required.Figure 1 Creating an approval process
- Ensure the settings are correct and click OK.
Managing an Approval Process
After creating an approval process, you can perform the following management operations on the Approval Process Management page:
Click Edit in the Operation column. In the displayed dialog box, edit parameters as required and click OK.
After Enterprise Change Approval is enabled, a system-level process is automatically created and cannot be edited.
- View Associated Instance
Click View Associated Instance in the Operation column. In the displayed dialog box, view details about the associated instance.
- View Associated Database
Choose More > View Associated Database in the Operation column. In the displayed dialog box, view the details about the associated database.
- Batch Delete/Delete
You can delete an approval process that is no longer required.
By default, the system has two approval processes: Owner > DBA and Owner > DBA > Admin.
- The approver of each approval stage can be a role or a user. The role can be Admin (system administrator), DBA, or Owner. Take the approval process Owner > DBA > Admin as an example. The first approver is the service owner of the database, the second approver is the database DBA, and the third approver is the system administrator. If a user is both the owner and DBA of a database, after the first-stage application is approved, the second-stage application is also approved by default. Then, the system goes to the third stage for approval.
- To delete the approval process of an associated instance or database, cancel the association.
- Deleted approval processes cannot be restored. Exercise caution when performing this operation.