Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
When you need to import large amounts of local data to databases, you can use Data Import.
- On the top menu bar, choose Data Schemes > Data Import.
- In the Basic Information area, select the target database. You can select multiple databases.
- Click Upload file or drag the file to the + area.
- Select Auto Detect, GBK, or UTF8 for Charset.
- In the Background Information area, in Reason for modification box, enter your reasons.
- In the Task Control Items area, select an execution mode.
- Click Submit and wait for the approval.
- To import a large amount of data, you must have at least one of the following permissions: data modification permission, structure modification permission, high-risk operation permission, or O&M permission.
- A maximum of 10 databases can be selected at a time.
- In one data import modification, the selected databases must have the same DB engine.
- Only one .sql or .zip file no larger than 10 GB can be uploaded.