Help Center > > User Guide> Enterprise Change Approval> Instances/Databases/Sensitive Columns> Sensitive Columns
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
Requesting Sensitive Column Permissions
- On the top menu bar, choose Instances/Databases/Sensitive Columns > Sensitive Columns.
- In the sensitive column list, click Request for Permissions.
- On the displayed page, click Add. In the dialog box, select sensitive columns to be added and click OK.You can remove sensitive columns one by one or in a bath.
- The permissions you request this time will overwrite the existing permissions.
- The application cannot be submitted repeatedly for the sensitive column being approved. Submit a new application after the current application is approved.
- Select the permissions based on your requirements.
- Select 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years, or customize a duration.
- Enter your reason for requesting the sensitive column permission to facilitate the approval.
- Click Submit to enter the approval process.
- After submitting the application, choose Tickets on the top menu bar to view the ticket information and approval progress.