Database permission types are classified into database permission, database owner, and database DBA.
Request for Permissions
- The database permissions you apply for this time will overwrite the existing database permissions.
- The application cannot be submitted repeatedly for the database being approved. Submit a new application after the current application is approved.
- On the top menu bar, choose Instance/Databases/Sensitive Columns > Databases.
- In the database list, click Request for Permissions.
- Click Add. On the displayed page, select the databases you want to request permissions and click OK.
- Select a permission type (Database Permission, Database Owner, or Database DBA).
- Set Permissions, Duration, and Application Reason. Click Submit.
Query: data query, used for SQL window query and table data query.
Data modification: data writes used for data modifications.
Structure modification: structure modifications used for table structure modification.
O&M: O&M writes, such as grant, kill, and other operations.
High-risk operation: operations involving physical deletion, such as dropping databases or stables, truncating tables, and dropping tables.
- In the database list, click Permissions Details to view the details and click Manage to go to the database management page.