Help Center > > User Guide> DDM DB Instance Management (Standard Edition)> CloudDBA> Real-Time Sessions
Updated at: Sep 29, 2020 GMT+08:00
View the running duration and status of SQL statements online to detect and handle abnormal processes in a timely manner to ensure that databases run smoothly.
- You have logged in to a DDM DB instance on the DAS console.
- You have obtained the process permission.
- On the top menu bar, choose CloudDBA > Real-Time Sessions.
- On the displayed page, view the running sessions, session execution duration, session list, and slow sessions.
- In the upper left area, the chart shows the number of global sessions, which keeps the same as the search criteria change.
- In the upper right area, the graph shows the query results based on your search criteria.
- Kill a session.
- Query specified sessions by filters.
- Set slow SQL threshold.