View the running duration and status of SQL statements online to detect and handle abnormal processes in a timely manner to ensure that databases run smoothly.
- You have logged in to the DAS console and entered the Standard Edition page.
- You have obtained the process permission.
- On the top menu bar, choose CloudDBA > Session.
- On the displayed page, view the number of current instance sessions, execution duration of sessions, session list, and slow session list.
- In the upper left area, the graph shows the number of global sessions which is not changed based on the search criteria.
- In the upper right area, the graph shows the query results based on your search criteria.
- Kill a session.
Locate the abnormal session and click Kill to kill the session and restore the database.
- Query specified sessions by filters.
View the session details by clicking the numbers in the By User, By Host, and By Database areas.
- Set slow SQL threshold.
Set a slow session threshold and click the refresh button to filter the slow sessions that exceed this threshold.