Updated at: Sep 29, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to a DDM DB instance on the DAS console.
- In the database list of the Home page, locate the target database and click Query SQL Statements in the Operation column. The SQL Window is displayed.
- In the navigation pane, specify a database, table, or view.
- Execute SQL: executes SQL statements.
- Format SQL: improves the readability of SQL statements. Formatting SQL statements enables statements to be displayed in line break mode, but does not change their logic and semantics.
- Execute SQL Plan: reports the execution of SQL statements to facilitate troubleshooting and optimize SQL processing performance.
- SQL Favorites: allows you to add, view, and manage frequently used SQL statements.
- After SQL statements are executed, view SQL execution status on the Executed SQL Statements, Messages, and Result Set tab pages.