Updated at: May 14, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to the DAS console and entered the Standard Edition page.
- On the Database List page, locate the target database and click Query in the Operation column. The SQL window is displayed.
- In the navigation pane on the left, view the database, tables, or views.
- Execute SQL: Used to execute SQL statements.
- Format: Used to improve the readability of SQL statements. If you click this button, the SQL statements are displayed in line break mode but the logic and semantics of the SQL statements will not be changed.
- Execute SQL Plan: Used to report the execution of SQL statements to facilitate troubleshooting and optimize the SQL processing performance.
- Stored SQL: DAS allows you to add, view, and manage frequently used SQL statements.
- After the SQL statements are executed, view the SQL execution status on the Executed SQL Statements, Message, and Result Set tabs in the lower part of the page.