Help Center > > User Guide> DDS DB Instance Management (Standard Edition)> Home Page> Command Window
Updated at: Sep 29, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to a DDS DB instance on the DAS console.
- In the database list of the Home page, locate the target database and click Query in the Operation column.
- In the displayed text box, enter the commands you want to execute and click Execute Command.
- In the lower part of the page, view the execution results.
- On the Executed Commands tab page, view the details about the commands that have been executed.
- On the Messages tab page, view the execution results (successful or failed) and execution duration of current commands.
- On the Result Set tab page, you can view the result set in JSON, tree, or table mode.