Help Center > > User Guide> Document Database Management (Standard Edition)> Homepage> Command Query
Updated at: May 14, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- In the database list of the Home page, locate the target database and click Query in the Operation column.
- On the displayed tab, edit the command you want to execute and click Execute Command.
- In the lower part of the page, view the execution results.
- On the Executed Commands tab, you can view the commands that have been executed.
- On the Message tab, you can view the current command execution result (succeeded or failed) and duration.
- On the Result Set tab, you can view the result set in JSON, Tree, or Table mode.