Help Center > > User Guide> GaussDB(for MySQL) DB Instance Management (Development Tool)> Intelligent O&M> SQL Tuning
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
- On the top menu bar, choose Intelligent O&M > SQL Tuning.
- In the displayed dialog box, select an instance and click OK.
- On the SQL Tuning page, click Add SQL Performance Tuning. In the displayed dialog box, enter the SQL statements to be diagnosed and click OK.Figure 1 SQL tuning
- Click View Details in the Operation column to view tuning details.Figure 2 Tuning task details
- Under Tuned SQL List, click View Tuning Result Detail in the Operation column to view tuning details.Figure 3 Tuning details
- The SQL tuning function obtains the table structure and data distribution information (non-original). The obtained data is only for logic diagnosis, but not stored on the DAS server.
- Obtaining table structure and data distribution information may add additional loads to the DB instance, but has little impact on its performance.
- Only the SQL diagnosis history is stored on the DAS server. You can delete it from the server permanently.