SQL tuning is used to query the SQL statements that are executed frequently, consume a large amount of resources, or take a long time to execute. You can optimize the database according to the diagnosis suggestions to ensure the stability of the database performance.
- You have logged in to the DAS console.
- SQL tuning has been performed on the SQL window.
- On the top menu bar, choose Instance Management > SQL Tuning.
- Select the start date and end date and then click Search to filter the diagnosis report.
In the diagnosis list, view the details of the SQL statement in the SQL column and obtain detailed information about the diagnosis in the Result column.You can leave your suggestion as a comment on the diagnosis details page.
- The SQL tuning function obtains the table structure and data distribution information (non-original). This information is used only for logic diagnosis and is not stored on the DAS server.
- The process of obtaining the table structure and data distribution information may bring additional load to the DB instance, but has little impact on its performance.
- Only the SQL tuning history is stored on the DAS server. You can delete it from the server permanently.