SQL tuning is used to query the SQL statements that are executed frequently, consume a large amount of resources, or take a long time to execute.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose SQL Operation > SQL Window.
- Select a specified database, or select a database from the navigation pane on the left.
- In the SQL window, enter the SQL statement to be executed and click SQL Tuning to diagnose the current SQL statement.
Your sensitive data will not be queried or stored during SQL tuning.
- After the diagnosis is complete, the SQL Tuning page is displayed. Select the start date and end date and then click Search to filter the diagnosis report.
- In the diagnosis list, view the details of the SQL statement in the SQL column and obtain detailed information about the diagnosis in the Result column.