Opening a SQL Window
Updated at:Mar 20, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose SQL Operation > SQL Window.
- Execute SQL: Used to execute SQL statements.
- Format SQL: Used to improve the readability of SQL statements. If you click this button, the SQL statements are displayed in line break mode but the logic and semantics of the SQL statements will not be changed.
- Status: indicates the connection status. The connection will be established when the SQL statement is executed for the first time. Once the SQL statement is executed, the connection status is displayed as Normal.
- Execute SQL Plan: Used to report the execution of SQL statements to facilitate troubleshooting and optimize the SQL processing performance. For details, see Executing SQL Plan.
- Database: indicates the database on which the SQL statements are running.