Batch Exporting Data
Export files in batches on the DAS console to improve the efficiency in exporting a large amount of data.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose Import Export > Batch Export.
- Click New Task. There are three types of batch export tasks: Export Database, Export SQL Result, and Quick Export Database.
- Export Database
You can select a specified database, set export information, and export table data in batches.
- Export SQL Result
You can select a specified database and execute the SQL statement to obtain the result set.
- Quick Export Database
Select the name of the database to be exported, select or create an OBS bucket for storing data files, and export data in batches.
- The default file type is CSV.
- If you select Include Attributes for Options, the first row of the file contains the attribute name.
- Export Database
- Create an export task using the exporting the database as an example.
Click Export Database. On the displayed page, set the required parameters.
Table 1 MySQL database parameter configuration
Databases cannot be exported across instances. Only databases in this instance can be exported.
Only CSV and SQL files are supported.
To ensure information security, the exported data is stored in the OBS bucket. You can create an OBS bucket or select an existing OBS bucket to store the exported database information.
If the output format is set to SQL, you can export the structure and data at the same time, or export either data or structure.
- Include Attributes: indicates that the exported data contains the parameter information of the table.
- Generate file by table: indicates that the exported data is compressed, and each table is exported to a file. If the output format is set to SQL, only single table files can be generated.
- Click Export. You can select all tables in the database or specified tables. All exported data is stored in the OBS bucket.
The exported files can be retained for a maximum of 24 hours.
You can choose to delete them.