Batch Importing Data
Import files in batches on the DAS console to improve the efficiency and accuracy of importing a large amount of data.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose Import Export > Batch Import. The type of the files to be imported can be SQL or CSV. The following uses importing SQL files as an example.
- On the displayed tab, click Import SQL. Then, click Create Task on the page for editing tasks. In the task list, double-click the cell in the table to upload the file to be imported, set whether to ignore the errors occurred during import, select the character encoding, and specify the comments. To add more tasks, click Add or Create Task.
- The maximum size of a single SQL file is 15 MB. To import large amounts of MySQL database data, see Migrating Data to the Cloud.
- A maximum of 10 tasks can be created at a time, but only two tasks can be imported at a time. The rest tasks are queued.
- Each user can create a maximum of 200 tasks. You are advised to delete unnecessary tasks in time to release the quota.
- If a task has been queued for more than 30 minutes, the task will be canceled.
- After the import task is created, click Import. Then, click Return to List to view the import task in the task list. Click to view the task details, such as basic task information and import results.