This section describes how to import data into tables on the DAS console for data backup and migration. You can select either of the following methods to import data.
- The data type in the target table must be the same as that of the CSV file to be imported. It is the same case with the SQL file.
- The maximum size of the import file is 15 MB.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
Import data by clicking the button in the menu bar on the top.
- On the top menu bar, choose Import Export > Import.
- In the displayed tab, select the type of the file to be imported, set the required parameters, upload the file, and click Import.
The MySQL engine supports three write modes: INSERT INTO, INSERT IGNORE INTO, and REPLACE INTO.
INSERT INTO: adds new data into the database.
INSERT IGNORE INTO: discards the record if there are duplicate primary keys.
REPLACE INTO: overwrites the record if there are duplicate primary keys.
- In the displayed dialog box, view the imported information. Then, click Close.
Import data by right clicking the target table.