Creating a Table
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- In the navigation tree on the left, right-click Tables under the target database and choose Create Table from the shortcut menu.
- On the displayed tab, specify the required parameters.
- MySQL 5.6.5 and later versions support the default value of datetime.
- In MySQL 5.6.5 and earlier versions, the default value of datetime is not supported. You can leave the value blank. Otherwise, an error occurs.
- Click the Indexes tab, and then create indexes for the table.
- Click the Foreign Keys tab, create foreign keys for the table, and click Save.
When you create a foreign key, the type of columns in the referenced table must be the same as that of included columns, and must be the primary key or have a unique index.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Execute. After a message appears indicating that the table is created, click Close.