View the running duration and status of SQL statements online to detect and handle abnormal processes in a timely manner to ensure that databases run smoothly.
- On the top menu bar, choose Intelligent O&M > Real-Time Sessions.
- On the displayed page, view the running sessions, session execution duration, session list, and slow sessions.Figure 1 Real-Time Sessions
- In the upper left area, the chart shows the number of global sessions, which keeps the same as the search criteria change.
- In the upper right area, the graph shows the query results based on your search criteria.
- Killing sessions
- Query specified sessions by filters.
- Set slow SQL threshold.