View the running duration and status of SQL statements online to detect and handle abnormal processes in a timely manner to ensure that databases run smoothly.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose CloudDBA > Session.
- On the displayed page, view the number of current instance sessions, execution duration of sessions, session list, and slow session list.
- In the upper left area, the chart shows the number of global sessions which is not changed based on the search criteria.
- In the upper right area, the chart shows the query results based on your search criteria.
- Kill a session.
Locate the abnormal session and click Kill Session to restore the database.
- Query specified sessions by filters.
You can combine filters query data such as user and database.
- Set slow SQL threshold.
Set a slow session threshold and click the refresh button to filter the slow sessions that exceed this threshold.