You have logged in to a Microsoft SQL Server DB instance on the DAS console.
A data table consists of basic information, fields, indexes (optional), foreign keys (optional), and CHECK constraints (optional). Configure these items as required.
- In the database list of the Home page, locate the target database and click Create Table in the Operation column.
- On the displayed page, specify the details under Basic Information (Table Name and Schema are mandatory). Click Next.
- On the Column page, click Add and set Column Name, Type, Nullable, Primary Key, and Extended Information as needed.
- If you do not need to add indexes, foreign keys, or CHECK constraints, directly click Create. In the displayed SQL Preview dialog box, click Execute.
- If you need to add indexes, foreign keys, or CHECK constraints, click Next until all your desired parameters are specified. After the settings are complete, click Create.
When you create a foreign key, the type of columns in the referenced table must be the same as that of included columns, and must be the primary key or have a unique index.
- In the SQL Preview dialog box, click Execute to create a table.