Updated at:Mar 20, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have obtained the login permission and logged in to the database management page.
- On the top menu bar, choose SQL Operation > SQL Window. On the displayed tab, select the required database from Database or click the target database node in the navigation tree on the left.
- Enter the SQL statements in the SQL window and click Execute SQL.
- If you want to execute multiple SQL statements at a time, separate them using semicolons (;).
- If you want to execute specified SQL statements, select the SQL statements to be executed.
- If you want to execute all SQL statements, do not select any SQL statements or select all SQL statements.
- When an error occurs or the table does not exist, a message will appear prompting you to decide whether to continue the SQL execution.
Enter the SQL statement in either of the following format:
- "SELECT * FROM `name`;": name indicates the table name.
- "SELECT * FROM `name1.name2`;": name1 indicates the database name, and name2 indicates the table name.
- On the Message tab, view the status of the execution and the execution time.
- On the Result Set tab, view the execution details. You can add, delete, and modify data as required, and click Submit.
- If the result set involves a view, you cannot edit the data.
- If the type of the result set is metadata, the data cannot be edited or displayed on multiple pages.
- If the result set involves multiple tables, you cannot edit the data.
- If the result set involves only one table and does not include all the primary key columns of the table or no primary key is found, you cannot edit the data.
- Virtual tables (for example, tables generated during SQL execution) cannot be edited.