Help Center > > User Guide> Microsoft SQL Server Database Management> SQL Operations> Opening a SQL Window
Opening a SQL Window
Updated at: Mar 20, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have obtained the login permission and logged in to the database management page.
- On the top menu bar, choose SQL Operation > SQL Window.
- Execute SQL: Used to execute SQL statements. For details, see section Executing SQL.
- Format SQL: Used to improve the readability of SQL statements. If you click this button, the SQL statements are displayed in line break mode but the logic and semantics of the SQL statements will not be changed.
- Status: indicates the connection status. The connection will be established when the SQL statement is executed for the first time. The connection status is normal.
- Execute SQL Plan: Used to report the execution of SQL statements to facilitate troubleshooting and optimize the SQL processing performance.
- Database: indicates the database displayed in the SQL window.