Importing Data in Batches
Import files in batches on the DAS console to improve the efficiency and accuracy of importing a large amount of data.
You have obtained the login permission and logged in to the database management page.
- On the top menu bar, choose Import Export > Batch Import. The page for editing the import file information is displayed. The type of the files to be imported can be SQL or CSV. The following uses importing SQL files as an example.
- On the displayed tab, click Import SQL. Then, click Create Task on the page for editing tasks. In the task list, double-click the cell in the table to upload the file to be imported, set whether to ignore the errors occurred during import, select the character encoding, and specify the comments. To add more tasks, click Add or Create Task.
- The maximum size of a single SQL file is 15 MB. To import a large amount of MySQL database data, see Migrating Data to the Cloud.
- A maximum of 10 tasks can be created at a time, and only three tasks can be imported at a time.
- After the import task is created, click Import. Then, click Return to List to view the import task in the task list. Click to view the task details, such as basic task information and import results.