Importing Table Data
This section describes how to import data into a table for backup or data migration. The table structure to be imported must be the same as that of the target table, and the table size cannot exceed 15 MB.
You have obtained the login permission and logged in to the database management page.
- In the navigation tree on the left, right-click the target table and choose Import Table Data from the shortcut menu.
- In the displayed dialog box, specify the required parameters and click Import.
- If the format of the file to be imported is CSV, specify Option, Data Position, and Write Mode.
- If the format of the file to be imported is SQL, you only need to set Option and upload the file.
- If you do not select Option, the import action stops immediately when an error occurs.
- If you select Option, the system skips the error and continues importing the file
- View the import results. Then, click Close.