Opening a Table
You have obtained the login permission and logged in to the database management page.
- In the navigation tree on the left, right-click the target table and choose Open Table from the shortcut menu.
- On the displayed tab, view and manage table data.
Table 1 Interface description
Allows you to update the table data manually.
Allows you to view detailed information of a specified row.
Allows you to check the total number of rows.
Allows you to export the CSV or SQL file with a maximum of 10,000 records.
Allows you to filter the target columns.
Allows you to add the new data.
Allows you to delete the selected row of the table.
Allows you to save the changes to the table.
- If the table does not have a primary key, the data can only be viewed.
- If the table has a primary key, you can add, delete, modify, or query the table data as you do in Excel.
- You can directly export the table data.