Help Center > > User Guide> MySQL DB Instance Management (Development Tool)> Intelligent O&M> Daily Health Report & One-Click Diagnosis
Daily Health Report & One-Click Diagnosis
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
Check the service security and continuity by viewing different metrics in the health report, including slow SQL queries, performance/disks, tablespace, and events.
- On the top menu bar, choose Intelligent O&M > Daily Health Report & One-Click Diagnosis.Figure 1 Daily Health Report & One-Click Diagnosis
- On the Diagnosis Overview page, click Diagnose to diagnose the current instance or click View History Report to view historical diagnosis reports.Figure 2 Diagnosis overviewFigure 3 Historical diagnosis reports
- Under Risks, view the details in a report, including risks, severities, and possible causes.Figure 4 Risks
- Under Specified Analysis, view the details in a report, including slow SQL analysis, performance and disk analysis, performance trend graphs, tablespace analysis, and event analysis.
- Click Download to the upper right corner of the Today's Report page to download the diagnosis report to your local PC.
- The diagnosis report subscription depends on the SMN service. Click Subscribe to send the diagnosis report to your mail.