Combining the current performance data, the system uses AI to forecast a set of parameter settings suitable to your instance.
- Only RDS DB instances support this function. Self-built databases on ECSs do not.
- The intelligent forecast and analysis program provides a recommendation for each node of the current instance.
- Only RDS MySQL instances with 2 vCPUs or above are supported currently. You need to enter the login username and password and click Remember Password.
- The intelligent forecast and analysis program is a background scheduled task, which is executed once an hour. The recommended result may be delayed. Please wait.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose Cloud DBA > Params Optimize.
- On the displayed page, all the diagnosis records of the current instance are displayed, and you can search for the diagnosis by time range.
When you set up a connection on DAS and remember the account and password, the system automatically performs intelligent parameter diagnosis.
Diagnosis records are saved for 15 days by default.
- Delete the diagnosis records as required.
Deleted records cannot be recovered. Exercise caution when performing this operation.