SQL tuning helps you query the SQL statements that are executed frequently, consume a large amount of resources, or take a long time to execute. You can optimize the database according to the diagnosis suggestions to ensure the stability of the database performance.
- You have logged in to the DAS console.
- SQL tuning has been performed on the SQL window.
- On the top menu bar, choose SQL Operation > SQL Window. On the displayed page, click SQL Tuning.
- On the SQL Tuning page, click Add SQL Performance Tuning to add a SQL tuning task. In the displayed dialog box, enter the SQL statement or upload the SQL file as required, and then click OK.
- In the SQL tuning list, select a database and date range and click Search to filter tuning reports. Then, view tuning details in the Operation column.
In the SQL tuning list, you can query the basic information about the tuning, preview the tuning status, view tuning details, obtain the optimization suggestions.
- The SQL tuning function obtains the table structure and data distribution information (non-original). This information is used only for logic diagnosis and is not stored on the DAS server.
- The process of obtaining the table structure and data distribution information may bring additional load to the DB instance, but has little impact on its performance.
- Only the SQL tuning history is stored on the DAS server. You can delete it from the server permanently.