Real-Time Sessions & Performance
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Cloud DBA > Real-Time Sessions & Performance.
- On the displayed page, select an instance and click OK.
- On the Real-Time Sessions tab, view the session statistics of the current instance by user, host, and database.
- On the Sessions tab of the current page, select the abnormal sessions based on the running status and service requirements, and click kill to end sessions and restore the database.
On the Slow Sessions tab of the current page, view information of slow sessions. You can set a slow session threshold, and then click the refresh button or enable Auto Refresh to filter the slow sessions that exceed this threshold. Click kill to end sessions and restore the database.
- On the Real-Time Performance tab, view the real-time performance of the current instance.
You can start or pause the monitoring, and set the monitoring interval (1 to 10 seconds).
Click Set Metric in the upper right corner of the page. On the displayed page, select the desired metrics. There are 26 performance metrics in total.