Updated at: May 14, 2020 GMT+08:00
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Cloud DBA > Performance History.
- On the displayed page, select an instance and click OK.
- On top of the displayed page, you can view the status, database type, login name, and IP address of the current DB instance.
- On the Performance History tab, view the trends of each performance metric of the current instance. You can also click Select Metric, select your desired metrics, and click OK.
- You can choose a time period from the drop-down list or specify your desired time to view the performance trend. Click Detail to view the performance data on a separate page.
- On the Performance Trends Comparisons tab, you can specify the dates and time to view the performance trends of the current instance at different time points.
- On the Custom Graphs tab, click Create Graph. On the displayed page, set the graph name, select your desired metrics (5 at most), and click OK.
- In the upper right corner of each graph, you can click Modify to change the metrics displayed on the graph. You can also click Delete to delete a graph.