Issuing an Invoice
Huawei Cloud automatically issues invoices for your expenditures.
You do not need to request invoices. Huawei Cloud issues them automatically.
Invoices for postpaid customers are issued based on available bills (which are usually generated on the third day of each month).
Invoices for enterprise member accounts are issued by their master account, not Huawei Cloud.
Invoices for reseller customers cannot be issued automatically. Please contact your associated partner to request these invoices.
Huawei Cloud can issue invoices for the following transactions:
- Subscriptions: After a customer pays for an order online, Huawei Cloud issues an invoice.
- Monthly settlement: After generating a bill on the third day of each month, Huawei Cloud issues an invoice. This transaction is applied when a customer uses Cloud services and then is billed at the end of the month. For details about monthly settlement, see Monthly Settlement.
- Common transactions: After a customer tops up or withdraws money from a top-up account, Huawei Cloud issues an invoice (credit memos for withdrawals).
- Open the Invoices page.
- Click Customer Information.
- Add your customer information.
- Click Add Customer Information.
- Add your email and address, and click OK.
- After you make a payment, Huawei Cloud automatically generates an invoice.
You can click Download to download an electronic copy.
Tax Identification Number Setting
Enterprise customers must specify their Tax Identification Numbers (TINs) before requesting invoices. For details about the rules for specifying a TIN, see Tax Identification Numbers Collected by Huawei Cloud.