Upgrading the ICAgent (Linux)
To ensure better collection experience, Application Performance Management (APM) will continuously upgrade ICAgent versions. When the Linux system displays a message indicating that a new ICAgent version is available, perform the following operations:
- In the navigation pane, choose Agent > Management.
- Select Other: user-defined nodes from the drop-down list on the right of the page.
- Select one or more servers whose ICAgent is to be upgraded, and click Upgrade ICAgent. In the Upgrade ICAgent dialog box, click Yes.
- If Cluster: xxx is selected from the drop-down list box in step 2, click Upgrade ICAgent on the cluster page. In the Upgrade ICAgent dialog box, click Yes to upgrade the entire cluster. That is, all hosts in the ICAgent list are upgraded at a time.
- Wait for about 1 minute to complete the upgrade. When the ICAgent status changes from Updating to Running, the ICAgent is successfully upgraded.