Storage Space Information of RDS DB Instances
Storage space of RDS DB instances refers to the storage space you have purchased on EVS, not including the ECS system disks. You can use Cloud Eye to monitor the total storage space size, usage, and utilization of ECS system disks and set alarm rules. However, you cannot view the RDS DB instance storage space on Cloud Eye. You can view the storage space information on the RDS console.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List. Under Database, click RDS. The RDS console is displayed.
- On the Instance Management page, click the target DB instance.
- On the Basic Information page, view the storage type and usage in the Storage/Backup Space area.