Help Center > > Seller Guide> Seller Registration> Conditions for Registering with HUAWEI CLOUD Marketplace
Conditions for Registering with HUAWEI CLOUD Marketplace
Updated at:Dec 25, 2019 GMT+08:00
To become a seller on HUAWEI CLOUD Marketplace, your company must meet the following requirements:
- The company has been established for at least one year, complies with relevant laws and regulations, and has formal corporate qualifications.
- The company has professional technical support and after-sales teams that can provide at least eight hours of online customer service for five days a week based on the time zone where product services are purchased.
- The company has at least two salespersons, one for pre-sales and the other for after-sales.
- The company has valid software copyright certificates or sales license certificates.
- The company accepts and signs the HUAWEI CLOUD Marketplace Seller Agreement, and carries out business cooperation according to the terms and conditions specified in the agreement.
- The company accepts other related protocols and management regulations of HUAWEI CLOUD.
- Select Hong Kong SAR, China for registration with HUAWEI CLOUD if you cannot find the country or region where your company is registered.
- Use the English name of your company when registering with HUAWEI CLOUD.
- The company name used in registering with your HUAWEI CLOUD account must be the same as the business entity name, bank account name, and invoicing entity name.