Why Can't the SparkRTC Apps Running on Two Mobile Phones Communicate with Each Other?
Check whether the roomIds of the two mobile phones are the same. Interaction in one room is supported only when the roomIds are the same and the userIds are different. SparkRTC does not allow using one userId on two devices at the same time.
SDK Usage FAQs
- How Do I Create a Room?
- Why Can't the SparkRTC Apps Running on Two Mobile Phones Communicate with Each Other?
- How and When Is Authentication Signature Generated?
- Why Does the Program Crash when the onVideoStats, onAudioStatus, or onSubStreamStats Callback Is Triggered?
- Why Can I Hear My Own Voice from the Local Receiver?
- Can I Call setExternalAudioCapture, setExternalVideoCapture, or setExternalMediaFrameOutput After Entering a Room?
- Does SparkRTC Support Video Mirroring?
- How Do I Obtain Data Such as the Uplink and Downlink Bitrates, Resolution, Packet Loss Rate, and Audio Sampling Rate During an Audio/Video Call?
- Can I Set the Call Volume of a Local User? Can I Set the Playback Volume of Each Remote User?
- What Is the Difference Between enableLocalVideo and muteLocalVideo?
- What Is the Difference Between enableLocalAudioStream and muteLocalAudio?
- Does SparkRTC Support Permission Verification for Rooms?
- Does the PC Support Screen Sharing?
- Does SparkRTC Allow Others Users to View a Local Video During Real-Time Communications?
- Can I View Only Real-Time Audio Streams on SparkRTC?
- Can More Than One Presentation Stream Be Shared in a Room?
- Does SparkRTC Support 1080p?
- Is Video Snapshot Capturing Supported?
- Can I Play Online Music for Background Music?
- Can I Create N RTC Objects on the Same Page and Log In to N Rooms Using N User IDs?
- Is the Streaming Resolution Set by the Width and Height on the Web Client Applicable to All Browsers?
- How Do I Clear Data in the Camera List After a Camera Is Removed from the SDK on the Web Client?
- Can the SDK on the Web Client Obtain the Current Volume?
- Can I Receive Notifications on a Web Client When a Remote User Leaves a Room?
- Why Is There Echo, Undesired Sound, Noise, or Low Volume During a Call on the Web Client?
- How Do I Switch to Another Camera or Microphone on the Web Client?
- Does SparkRTC Support the Whiteboard Function?
- Can I Enter Multiple Rooms with the Same User ID?
- How Long Is the Lifecycle of a Room on SparkRTC?
- Can I Use Bluetooth Headsets for Video Calls on SparkRTC?
- Can I Subscribe to Only Audio of 2/3/4 Participants During a Video Call?
- Will the Resolution of the Video Stream Change When the Size of a Specified Shared Window Changes?
- Can I Switch Between the Floating Window and Large and Small Windows During a Video Call?
- Can I Use the API for Sending Customized Messages to Implement Functions Such as Chat Rooms and On-Screen Comments?
- Can I Query All User IDs?