What Can I Do If the Connection Test Failed?
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
- Check security group rules.
- Check network ACLs.
- Check the NIC information of ECSs.
- Check the disconnected ports.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click in the upper left corner of the page and choose Database > Relational Database Service. The RDS console is displayed.
- On the Instance Management page, click the target DB instance. In the Connection Information area on the Basic Information page, view the VPC where the RDS DB instance is located.
- Check whether the RDS DB instance to which distributed transactions are added is in the same VPC as ECS.
- If they are in the same VPC, see What Do I Do If Two ECSs in the Same VPC Cannot Communicate with Each Other or Packet Loss Occurs During the Communication Between the Two ECSs?
- If they are in different VPCs:
- Public access: Bind an EIP to the DB instance by referring to Binding and Unbinding an EIP.
- Private access: Create a VPC peering connection by referring to VPC Peering Connection Overview to establish a network connection between two VPCs.
- Change the VPC hosting the ECS to the same as that hosting the RDS by referring to Changing a VPC.