Updated at: Feb 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
The public cloud provides the following ECS types for different application scenarios:
ECS Flavor Naming Rules
ECS flavors are named using the format "AB.C.D".
The format is defined as follows:
- A specifies the ECS type. For example, s indicates a general ECS, c a computing ECS, and m a memory-optimized ECS.
Kunpeng flavor names are started with letter k. For example, kc indicates Kunpeng general computing-plus.
- B specifies the type ID. For example, the 1 in s1 indicates a general first-generation ECS, and the 2 in s2 indicates a general second-generation ECS.
- C specifies the flavor size, such as medium, large, xlarge, 2xlarge, 4xlarge, or 8xlarge.
- D specifies the ratio of memory to vCPUs expressed in a digit. For example, value 4 indicates that the ratio of memory to vCPUs is 4.
The intranet bandwidth and PPS of an ECS are determined by ECS flavor.
- Assured intranet bandwidth: indicates the assured ECS bandwidth.
- Maximum intranet bandwidth: indicates the maximum ECS bandwidth.
- Maximum intranet PPS: indicates the maximum ECS capability in transmitting and receiving packets.