Cloud Bastion Host
Cloud Bastion Host (CBH) is a unified security management and control platform. It provides account, authorization, authentication, and audit management services that enable you to centrally manage cloud computing resources.
A CBH system has various functional modules, such as department, user, resource, policy, operation, and audit modules. It integrates functions such as single sign-on (SSO), unified asset management, multi-terminal access protocols, file transfer, and session collaboration. With the unified O&M login portal, protocol-based forward proxy, and remote access isolation technologies, CBH enables centralized, simplified, secure management and maintenance auditing for cloud resources such as servers, cloud hosts, databases, and application systems.
- A CBH instance maps to an independent CBH system. You can configure a CBH instance to deploy the mapped CBH system. A CBH system environment is managed independently to ensure secure system running.
- A CBH system provides a single sign-on (SSO) portal, making it easier for you to centrally manage large-scale cloud resources and safeguard accounts and data of managed resources.
- CBH helps you comply with security regulations and laws, such as Cybersecurity Law, and audit requirements in different standards, including the following:
- Technical audit requirements in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Classified Information Security Protection standard
- Technical audit requirements stated by the financial supervision departments
- O&M audit requirements in relevant laws and regulations, such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards, International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 27001, and other internal compliance regulations
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot