How Do I Use the obsutil cp Command to Enable Incremental Upload, Download, or Replication?
When running the obsutil cp command to upload or download data, you can add the -u parameter to enable the incremental upload/download function.
This parameter indicates that the system will compare the source path with the target path when uploading, downloading, or replicating an object. The system uploads, downloads, or replicates an object only when the target object does not exist, the object size is inconsistent, or the last modification time of the target object is earlier than that of the source object.
- When Downloading a Folder Using obsutil, the Download Speed Slows After the Folder Download Progress Reaches 90%
- With obsutil, Downloading a File Fails After the Download Progress Reaches 99%
- Slow Upload and Download Through obsutil
- How Do I Use the obsutil cp Command to Enable Incremental Upload, Download, or Replication?
- Can I Mount My Parallel File System to a Windows Server?