How Many Screens Can Be Displayed When I Hold a Meeting on a Tablet?
During a video meeting, the speaker view is displayed by default. The large screen displays the speaker, and the small screen displays your video. Alternatively, the large screen displays the shared screen, and the small screen displays the loudest speaker. You can focus on a participant. You can slide right to switch to the gallery view.
The gallery view is available when there are at least two participants in the meeting.
- The 2 GHz, 4 GB memory or higher model supports the 3 x 3 layout, and other models support only the 2 x 2 layout.
- Models with Kirin 990, Kirin 9000, and Kirin 9000E chips support the 4 x 4 layout.
Table 1 shows the screen layouts that can be displayed in the gallery view.
4 x 4
3 x 3
2 x 2
Client Service Usage Problems FAQs
- What Can I Do If I Fails to Log In to the Huawei Cloud Meeting Client?
- How Do I Obtain Client Logs?
- How Much Data is Consumed by the Huawei Cloud Meeting Client in One Minute When I Am in a Meeting?
- How Do I Switch Cameras on the Client?
- What Can I Do If the Message Indicating that Setup Files Are Corrupted Is Displayed When I Install the HUAWEI CLOUD Meeting PC Client?
- What Can I Do If 360 Safeguard Displays a Message Indicating that an Unknown Program Is Ready to Run and Tries to Block the Program When I Install the Huawei Cloud Meeting PC Client?
- What Can I Do If the Message Indicating that Windows Defender SmartScreen Has Prevented an Unrecognized Program from Starting Is Displayed When I Install the Huawei Cloud Meeting Client on a Computer Running Windows 10?
- How Can I Set Continuous Presence on Clients?
- Can I View Participants in Turn If I Join a Meeting as the Host Using the Huawei Cloud Meeting Client?
- What Do I Do If Frame Freezing Occurs When the Network Quality Is Poor and the Issue Cannot Be Solved After the Network Recovers?
- Can the HUAWEI CLOUD Meeting App Be Woken Up by an Incoming Meeting Call When It Is Running in the Background?
- How Do I Select a Camera on the Huawei Cloud Meeting PC Client in a Meeting?
- How Do I Quickly Locate a Network Connection Failure?
- What Do I Do If the Client Breaks Down Due to the Compatibility Issue of the Graphics Driver?
- Which Clients Support Virtual Backgrounds?
- Which Windows Devices Support Virtual Backgrounds?
- How Do I Configure SSO Login for My Enterprise?
- How Do I Enable Intelligent Video Sorting?
- How Do I Enable or Disable Video Mirroring?
- How Do I Obtain Better Audio Experience?
- What Do I Do If Huawei Cloud Meeting Cannot Be Installed on My MacBook?
- How Many Screens Can Be Displayed When I Hold a Meeting on a Tablet?
- Which Devices Can Share Device Audio?
- What Do I Do If the Message Indicating that My OS Version Is Too Early Is Displayed When I Start the PC Client?
- What Do I Do If the Message "Installation package has a problem. Continue to install it?" Is Displayed During the PC Client Upgrade?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot