How Do I Invite Participants During a Meeting as the Host?
On the PC client, click Invite, select contacts to invite, and click OK to call them.
On the mobile app, touch Participants, touch the icon in the upper right corner, select contacts to invite, and touch OK to call them.
On the meeting control web page, click Add Participant, select contacts to invite, and click OK to call them.
Meeting Operation Problems FAQs
- Is HUAWEI CLOUD Meeting Connected with HUAWEI CLOUD WeLink?
- What Are the Functions of a Host Password and Guest Password?
- How Can I View the Network Status of Terminals in a Meeting?
- What Do the Network Quality Details on the Meeting Control Page Represent?
- What Is the Function of Locking a Meeting on the Meeting Control Page?
- Can I Join a Meeting Without Login?
- Can I Join a Meeting Using a Mobile Number or Fixed-line Number?
- How Do I Modify or Cancel a Scheduled Meeting?
- Who Is the Host When Multiple Participants Use the Host Password to Join a Meeting?
- How Do I Join a Cross-Enterprise Meeting?
- What Are Application Scenarios of Access Numbers?
- What Can I Do If a Fixed-Line Phone Cannot Join a Meeting and a Busy Tone Is Played?
- Can the Online or Offline Status of Terminals That Have Not Joined a Meeting Be Displayed on the Meeting Control Page?
- Will a Meeting Be Interrupted If I Switch the Network Connection During the Meeting?
- How Do I Change the Meeting Topic?
- How Do I Invite Participants During a Meeting as the Host?
- Why Can't I Receive a Call on My Mobile Phone When the Host Adds Me to the Meeting?
- How Do I Change the Language of the Huawei Cloud Meeting?