Help Center> Meeting> FAQs> Client Service Usage Problems> How Do I Obtain Client Logs?
Updated on 2022-11-28 GMT+08:00
How Do I Obtain Client Logs?
- If you have logged in, touch Me > Feedback, enable Upload logs, and submit your feedback. Logs will be automatically collected and uploaded.
- If you have not logged in, touch on the login screen, and touch Send logs by email. Then you can send the collected logs to Huawei technical support engineers.
- If you have logged in, click your profile picture, choose Help and feedback > Feedback, and submit your feedback. Logs will be automatically collected and uploaded.
- If you have not logged in, click in the lower right corner of the login screen and choose Collect logs. After the collection is complete, the system automatically displays the local path for storing logs.
Personal information will not be collected during log collection.
Client Service Usage Problems FAQs
- What Can I Do If I Fails to Log In to the Huawei Cloud Meeting Client?
- How Do I Obtain Client Logs?
- How Much Data is Consumed by the Huawei Cloud Meeting Client in One Minute When I Am in a Meeting?
- How Do I Switch Cameras on the Client?
- What Can I Do If the Message Indicating that Setup Files Are Corrupted Is Displayed When I Install the HUAWEI CLOUD Meeting PC Client?
- What Can I Do If 360 Safeguard Displays a Message Indicating that an Unknown Program Is Ready to Run and Tries to Block the Program When I Install the Huawei Cloud Meeting PC Client?
- What Can I Do If the Message Indicating that Windows Defender SmartScreen Has Prevented an Unrecognized Program from Starting Is Displayed When I Install the Huawei Cloud Meeting Client on a Computer Running Windows 10?
- How Can I Set Continuous Presence on Clients?
- Can I View Participants in Turn If I Join a Meeting as the Host Using the Huawei Cloud Meeting Client?
- What Do I Do If Frame Freezing Occurs When the Network Quality Is Poor and the Issue Cannot Be Solved After the Network Recovers?
- Can the HUAWEI CLOUD Meeting App Be Woken Up by an Incoming Meeting Call When It Is Running in the Background?
- How Do I Select a Camera on the Huawei Cloud Meeting PC Client in a Meeting?
- How Do I Quickly Locate a Network Connection Failure?
- What Do I Do If the Client Breaks Down Due to the Compatibility Issue of the Graphics Driver?
- Which Clients Support Virtual Backgrounds?
- Which Windows Devices Support Virtual Backgrounds?
- How Do I Configure SSO Login for My Enterprise?
- How Do I Enable Intelligent Video Sorting?
- How Do I Enable or Disable Video Mirroring?
- How Do I Obtain Better Audio Experience?
- What Do I Do If Huawei Cloud Meeting Cannot Be Installed on My MacBook?
- How Many Screens Can Be Displayed When I Hold a Meeting on a Tablet?
- Which Devices Can Share Device Audio?
- What Do I Do If the Message Indicating that My OS Version Is Too Early Is Displayed When I Start the PC Client?
- What Do I Do If the Message "Installation package has a problem. Continue to install it?" Is Displayed During the PC Client Upgrade?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot