How Can I Set Continuous Presence on Clients?
You do not have to make any settings because the PC client and mobile app of Huawei Cloud Meeting are embedded with the continuous presence feature.
- On the PC client, you can change the screen layout in the upper right corner. Three layouts are available: speaker, PiP, and gallery.
- On the mobile app, you can slide the meeting screen leftwards to switch to the continuous presence layout.
Client Service Usage Problems FAQs
- What Can I Do If I Fails to Log In to the Huawei Cloud Meeting Client?
- How Do I Obtain Client Logs?
- How Much Data is Consumed by the Huawei Cloud Meeting Client in One Minute When I Am in a Meeting?
- How Do I Switch Cameras on the Client?
- What Can I Do If the Message Indicating that Setup Files Are Corrupted Is Displayed When I Install the HUAWEI CLOUD Meeting PC Client?
- What Can I Do If 360 Safeguard Displays a Message Indicating that an Unknown Program Is Ready to Run and Tries to Block the Program When I Install the Huawei Cloud Meeting PC Client?
- What Can I Do If the Message Indicating that Windows Defender SmartScreen Has Prevented an Unrecognized Program from Starting Is Displayed When I Install the Huawei Cloud Meeting Client on a Computer Running Windows 10?
- How Can I Set Continuous Presence on Clients?
- Can I View Participants in Turn If I Join a Meeting as the Host Using the Huawei Cloud Meeting Client?
- What Do I Do If Frame Freezing Occurs When the Network Quality Is Poor and the Issue Cannot Be Solved After the Network Recovers?
- Can the HUAWEI CLOUD Meeting App Be Woken Up by an Incoming Meeting Call When It Is Running in the Background?
- How Do I Select a Camera on the Huawei Cloud Meeting PC Client in a Meeting?
- How Do I Quickly Locate a Network Connection Failure?
- What Do I Do If the Client Breaks Down Due to the Compatibility Issue of the Graphics Driver?
- Which Clients Support Virtual Backgrounds?
- Which Windows Devices Support Virtual Backgrounds?
- How Do I Configure SSO Login for My Enterprise?
- How Do I Enable Intelligent Video Sorting?
- How Do I Enable or Disable Video Mirroring?
- How Do I Obtain Better Audio Experience?
- What Do I Do If Huawei Cloud Meeting Cannot Be Installed on My MacBook?
- How Many Screens Can Be Displayed When I Hold a Meeting on a Tablet?
- Which Devices Can Share Device Audio?
- What Do I Do If the Message Indicating that My OS Version Is Too Early Is Displayed When I Start the PC Client?
- What Do I Do If the Message "Installation package has a problem. Continue to install it?" Is Displayed During the PC Client Upgrade?