Help Center> Host Security Service (New)> FAQs> Web Tamper Protection> How Do I Modify a File After WTP Is Enabled?
Updated on 2022-12-28 GMT+08:00
How Do I Modify a File After WTP Is Enabled?
Protected directories are read-only. To modify files or update the website, perform any of the following operations.
Temporarily Disabling WTP
Disable WTP while you modify files in protected directories.
Your website is not protected from tampering while WTP is disabled. Enable it immediately after updating your website.
Setting Scheduled Protection
You can set periodic static WTP, and update websites while WTP is automatically disabled.
Exercise caution when you set the periods to disable WTP, because files will not be protected in those periods.
Web Tamper Protection FAQs
- Why Do I Need to Add a Protected Directory?
- How Do I Modify a Protected Directory?
- What Should I Do If WTP Cannot Be Enabled?
- How Do I Modify a File After WTP Is Enabled?
- What Can I Do If I Enabled Dynamic WTP But Its Status Is Enabled but not in effect?
- What Are the Differences Between the Web Tamper Protection Functions of HSS and WAF?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot